General Scheduled Watering Guidelines
- Watering is allowed on turns only. AM turns from 6am to 6pm. PM turns from 6pm to 6am.
- Daily numbers represent number of heads. (Except where indicated in Remarks.)
- Water is to be used in accordance with water use plans as submitted to the project office.
- Nozzle sizes as indicated are required.
- Systems with leaking or open end lines or hoses will be shut off.
- If you need to make a change to your ticket, or do not plan to use water as scheduled, please
contact the office.
- Canals may be shut down for moss control throughout the irrigation season. Any affected water
turns can be rescheduled.
Please Direct Questions or Updates to:
626 E 1200 S
Heber, UT 84032